Memories

Montag, 21. Januar 2013

Backpackerleben

Ich lebe noch! Mir gehts hier gut, Ab-&Anreise war gut und arbeiten passt auch ;) Wollte nur kurz ein Lebenszeichen von mir geben. Hab schon ein längeren Bericht geschrieben über den Abschied und alles, aber irgendwie will das hier nicht so ganz :( Nächster Zeit werd ich dann auch kein Internet haben, weil ich ab Mittwoch aufn Campingplatz ziehe, weil es so viel billiger ist und da herrscht eben noch weniger Luxus als hier im Hostel. Aber hier ist alles gut & ich bin so froh, dass ich endlich raus bin aus der Familie und alle Freiheiten genießen kann! Ein hoch auf das Backpackerleben :)
Achja, diese Woche feier ich auch noch 6 Monate Australien! Kann es gar nicht glauben, dass es jetzt wirklich schon 6Monate sind. Weitere 3 folgen noch, die mit Sichherheit noch spannender werden, ich freue mich! Bis irgendwann ;)

10 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hallo lini, liebe grüße aus Goeggingen und viel spass von wolfgang, elke und mr. spock

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I
am going through troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting the same RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

My blog post; レイバンサングラス

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing such things,
thus I am going to tell her.

Here is my page - オークリーメガネ

Anonym hat gesagt…

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your website?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Check out my web page - オークリーメガネ

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fastidious replies in return of this issue with real arguments
and describing the whole thing on the topic of that.

Here is my web page ... オークリー アウトレット

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad
that you simply shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for
sharing.

my homepage :: クリスチャンルブタン

Anonym hat gesagt…

tはシャネルの時計を
次にシャネル時計のレプリカを購入
する余裕が

Also visit my site アリュール シャネル

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

my page: エアマックス

Anonym hat gesagt…

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would
like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and
do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.



Also visit my site; Replica Watches

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours
and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me
an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
Fantastic blog by the way!

Here is my web-site: Replica Rolex Watches